- Abstracts must be submitted via email to email@example.com before or on October 1, 2023 (23:59 CET).
- Abstracts must be submitted in English as a Word file.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference’s abstract book.
- Withdrawal of abstracts can only be accepted if notified in writing and subsequently confirmed by the conference secretariat. It is only possible to withdraw an abstract until 14 days after notification on acceptance.
Presenting author and registration
- The presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference at the latest 14 days after acceptance of an abstract.
- You are allowed to submit one abstract as registered (usually 1st) author but can be co-author on multiple abstracts.
Contents of your abstract
- The abstract word limit is max. 350 words per abstract, excluding Title, Authors and Affilliations.
- Underline the name of the presenting author.
- We recommend you structure your abstract by using the headings Background/Introduction, Purpose, Methods, Results, Conclusion(s).
- It is important to ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced as submitted.
- The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study.
- All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
- The organizing committee will review the abstracts.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to the corresponding author by October 20, 2023.
For all enquiries regarding the submission of abstracts, please contact the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content for `one`
Content for `two`
Content for `three`